b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] T-SADE

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: Arnaud Fournet <fournet.arnaud AT wanadoo.fr>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] T-SADE
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 01:52:37 +0300

Northern English dialects. Being a native of English I've never had to take
a TOEFL test.

In any case, surely you meant to ask 'How *well* do you perform on the TOEFL
test'. 'How much' sounds like you're asking me how often I perform on the
test. At least in my version of the English language it does.

Anyway, anything to say about manuscript dating using philology or pottery
shards? I take it you disagree with my reservations but I'm still not quite
sure why.

James Christian