b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] “First Year Lies” was Re: Ruth

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Richard" <aaa AT endlyss.com>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] “First Year Lies” was Re: Ruth
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 16:14:01 +0300

That makes total sense Karl. That is just the way I approached it, to start using the Hebrew absolutely as soon as possible while continuing to study ever-deepening levels of grammar to see what they say and the light they can shed.

It is a very interesting and rewarding way to proceed and the more one reads, the more things one sees as you say. I didn't even worry much about memorizing vocabulary. Mostly concerned with raw exposure.

Richard Conaway

----- Original Message ----- From: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>