b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] anything about Amarna

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] anything about Amarna
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:34:08 +0300

-----Original Message-----
From: kenneth greifer

Jim Stinehart,
I don't have the internet at home anymore, so I don't check B-hebrew much,
but I checked today and I see that you have successfully taken over all of
B-Hebrew. I am very impressed. Almost every discussion is about your ideas.

Dear Kenneth,

The fact that some members, yourself included, keep responding to Jim's
posts are proof that the A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E pinpoint accuracy of the
Patriarchal narratives is a topic which does interest some members, and as
such, as long as it is kept within the list rules, the moderators have no
reason or justification to stop it. If you are not interested, you are
welcome to use the delete button. I do quite often.

Yigal Levin

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew