b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] moderators

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] moderators
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:26:15 +0300

Dear Kenneth,

At the moment no member of B-Hebrew is on moderation and no posts are
delayed or read by us before being posted (unless the automatic system
decides that they're too big or seem like spam, and that has not happened
recently either). So I assume that the delay is caused by too much traffic
on either your server or ours.

Cheers,

Yigal Levin

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew