b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a holy language

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Sarah J. Blake" <sarah AT growingstrong.org>
  • To: "James Read" <J.Read-2 AT sms.ed.ac.uk>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org, George.Athas AT moore.edu.au, JimStinehart AT aol.com
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a holy language
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 12:47:26 -0400

James,

Your posts demanding evidence are beginning to amuse me.

When doing research, we often must begin with secondary resources and trace back. The sources I gave you are sources of linguistic information relevant to this list. If you want to use primary sources to back this up, get your Bible maps out and trace the peoples living in these areas.

I asked you a while ago what your educational background is and how much Hebrew study you have personally done... Can you read these texts in Hebrew, or are you relying on commentaries to explain a few Hebrew words to you?

Sarah J. Blake
Personal email: sjblake AT growingstrong.org
http://www.growingstrong.org

I'm protected by SpamBrave
http://www.spambrave.com/