b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] (no subject)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • To: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] (no subject)
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:36:06 -0700

Dear Jerry, et al,

I changed my settings in Outlook Express by going to Tools, Options. This will
bring the entire Option file up. Choose the Read tab, and then click on the
International Setting, Click on UTF-8 Unicode, then check the Default. This
allows the system to receive all messages in UTF-8 Unicode. Click OK, then go
Font. Font Settings choose Unicode. On the Proportional Font use Arial Unicode
MS. Encoding should be UTF-8. Default encoding: should be Unicode.

Finally, under the Send tab, Click on International Settings and choose UTF-8
Unicode. Check the Right to Left box if you want to (I don't unless needed).
Under the Compose tab, after choosing the type of font you want (I use 9 pt.
Arial Unicode MS) for Mail/News settings. That should help with the reading of
the list both of Hebrew and Greek fonts.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III