b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] (no subject)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jason Hare" <jaihare AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] (no subject)
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:13:50 +0300

Peter,

I've been subscribed with digest for some time, and I never have a
problem receiving Hebrew unicode. It is surely not in the operating
system (as I know many people, even here in Israel who use Mac
computers of all types to send and receive in Hebrew), but the e-mail
program that the poster is using is not set to read the encoding. I
cannot imagine that they still make e-mail programs that have troubles
with multilanguage programming! I just wanted to let you know that the
problem is *not* on the side of the list software.

Blessings,
Jason Hare