b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Shoshanna Walker <rosewalk AT concentric.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:37:55 -0400

I don't understand why you don't just call it a "new religion" rather than a new covenant, since we Jews have a Covenant with Hashem, and it is eternal and the new religion is not any covenant between G-d and us, and since the new religion is not Torah, there also cannot be an Oral Torah for it.

Shoshanna

Romans is oral Torah of the B'rit Chadashah.