b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] how scholars debate controversial issues

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Rolf Furuli" <furuli AT online.no>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] how scholars debate controversial issues
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:53:48 +0100

Dear Karl.

After I sent my last post I realized I wrote "Harold" when I ment "Karl".

Please excuse me.

Best regards,

Rolf Furuli
University of Oslo
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:33:25 -0500
From: Harold Holmyard <hholmyard3 AT earthlink.net>
To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Rolf Furuli wrote:
> Dear Harold,
>
> I have a few comments to your post.

I don't remember you answering my question about the distinction between
the aorist and the perfect in Greek, but I did not have anything to do
with the post below.

Yours,
Harold Holmyard