b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Septuagint vs Hebrew, effect on Christianity

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
  • To: Harold Holmyard <hholmyard AT ont.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Septuagint vs Hebrew, effect on Christianity
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:19:53 +0500

On 17/10/2006 23:52, Harold Holmyard wrote:
HH: Because I had the time and interest to pursue it adequately for my purpose, which was to clarify that the man was unreliable.

But since you had not researched the issue properly, and had not even properly examined the article from which you took the accusations of unreliability, you did not have proper grounds to claim that the man was unreliable.

--
Peter Kirk
E-mail: peter AT qaya.org