b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Leviathan

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Joel Stucki" <joel AT stucki.ws>
  • To: "Rochelle Altman" <willaa AT netvision.net.il>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Leviathan
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 16:37:57 -0700

On 7/16/06, Rochelle Altman <willaa AT netvision.net.il> wrote:
You still are missing my point. That we know can know what is
described was a giant squid has little to do with what the ancients
thought it was.
Gosh you're right. And you made it so clear.

You have taken me to task for stating that your interpretation was not mine
-- when this is merely a truth statement. Do not do it again? One can only
go by what is written and what you wrote is quite different from what I
wrote and am writing.
I have taken you to task for your restatement of what I wrote which
included terms I did not use. I specifically referenced these. By the
way, that last sentence has great use of verbal tenses.

Joel Stucki