b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Numbers 22:22 - S+N a verb or noun?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Numbers 22:22 - S+N a verb or noun?
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:19:57 -0700

Joel:

The problem with all of the examples that you give below, with the
exception of Numbers 22:32, all of them have a different sentence
structure, hence they are nouns.

Numbers 22:32 again we deal with an infinitive verb.

Yes, I looked at all your examples. You need to take all the syntax together.

Karl W. Randolph.