b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Genesis 2:19

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "kenneth greifer" <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Genesis 2:19
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 01:06:13 +0000

To Joel Stucki and anyone else I offended,

I am sorry I said that people who believed that there are two creation stories are anti-Bible or anti-Torah. I know that that is not true. I just could not figure out how to explain that I think that the animals were created twice, but within one creation story, unlike people who believe in two creation stories .

I still don't know how to explain the difference, that's why I mentioned anti-Bible people who also mention two creation stories as proof that the Torah is man-made and false. Not everyone who believes in two creation stories is anti-bible,and I should have said this, but I just did not know how to say my explanation is not exactly the same as their explanation without saying it wrong like I did. I really was not trying to put you or anyone down for having a different opinion than me. I am good at putting my foot in my mouth, and I am not sure how to pull it out and explain what I meant .I am sorry.

Sincerely,
Kenneth Greifer