b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 2:19

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "kenneth greifer" <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 2:19
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 18:36:40 +0000

Maybe in the first creation story the animals were made for their own kind, but this time G-d was going to make a help-mate for Adam, so He made the animals again from the ground, and He wanted Adam to declare which will be for him.

I am not saying that there were two creation stories stuck together like a lot of anti-Bible or anti-Torah critics say, but a second creation of the animals within the 6 days of creation for a specific purpose.

Kenneth Greifer