b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] hell

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Herman Meester" <crazymulgogi AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] hell
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:17:41 +0100

I'm very sorry, I have to correct myself below:
I wrote "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does
the perishable inherit the perishable"
Of course this must read:
"flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the
perishable inherit the *im*perishable";

I should just copy and paste, not type things myself ;)