b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel 6:27 (time indefinite) II

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • To: "Read, James C" <K0434995 AT kingston.ac.uk>, "Peter Kirk" <peter AT qaya.org>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel 6:27 (time indefinite) II
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:51:56 -0800

Dear James, Peter,

Jesus is NOT the High Priest of the Levitical priesthood. He is clearly stated
that he is clearly stated in Hebrews 5:1-10 that His High Priesthood is from
that of Melchizedek (Hebrews 5:10, quoting Psalm 110:4 and expanding on
Hebrews
5:6) which is clearly to be better/superior to that the High Priesthood of
Aaron.

En Xristwi,

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III