b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] What happened to Jesus' haftarah ?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yigal Levin" <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] What happened to Jesus' haftarah ?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:28:49 +0200

Dora:

At least do me the courtesy of spelling my name correctly.

How in the world do you know anything about how "hung up on rules" "my
branch" of Judaism is? What branch is that?

And, before you make this a personal attack on any branch of Judaism, please
notice that it's the article you're arguing with, not me. All I did was
bring an article, which I thought might be of interest, to the list. I never
wrote that I agree with everything that it says.

Yigal