b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Could This Be Nimrod

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Patrick J. Emsweller" <patrick AT clubgraves.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Could This Be Nimrod
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:21:50 -0400

Three Kingdoms, Three Rulers, Three letters in Yao - Triad

Thirty - Shun starts his public work at 30, so does Jesus, so does Zoroaster
etc.

60 or 600, the start or end of an event, i.e. 61st year it says the flood
started; in Noah's 601st year I believe the waters started to recede.

I'd have to look up specifically the 72; I just know that number is used
often as well.

-patrick

_____