b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew email (was: Song of the Sea)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yigal Levin" <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew email (was: Song of the Sea)
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:22:27 +0200

I arrived at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in July 2001, and
asked the computer people to get Hebrew for the computer they put in my
office. In had Windows 98, which was fine for my purposes, but it took the
three months to get the Hebrew support, and even then it wasn't perfect. The
situation in Windows 2000 and up seems to be better, but it's still got some
quirks in it.