b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] question about Song of the Sea

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Bill Rea <bsr15 AT cantsl.canterbury.ac.nz>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] question about Song of the Sea
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:40:37 +1200 (NZST)

Petere wrote:-

>As there are plenty of free e-mail clients now available which do
>support Hebrew, I think it is reasonable to ask those interested in
>Hebrew to install one. After all, if one is really interested in a
>subject one needs to acquire the basic tools for that subject.

Can you point me to a free email client which does the following:-

Runs on Solaris/SPARC
Allows me to set a reply-to address
Runs as an IMAP client to a Microsoft Exchange server (it would
be nice if it could use Microsoft's proprietary protocol but
that's not essential)
Displays Hebrew
Will work over a dail-up line on a VT-100 or other compatible terminal
emulator

I would be happy to change if such a client existed.

Bill Rea, Information Technology Dept., Canterbury University \_
E-Mail bill.rea AT canterbury.ac.nz </ New
Phone 64-3-364-2331, Fax 64-3-364-2332 /) Zealand
Unix Systems Administrator (/'