b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:5

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: waldo slusher <waldoslusher AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Dave Washburn <dwashbur AT nyx.net>, B Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:5
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:22:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dave:

My most sincere apologies for this INTENTIONAL
oversight. I did not include the article since I
simply cannot remember EXACTLY which Journal I read it
in. If I were a betting man, I'd say it's in the most
recent issue of either:

1. Bib Sac
2. JETS

(There's an outside possibility that it would be the
Master's Seminary Journal, but if so, probably the one
before the most recent.)

I can't think of any others I have read lately.
However, I will be able to return to the library soon
to let all know. Sorry again for not citing Article
and Journal. I don't like when someone does that to me
either!

Can anyone confirm?

=====
Waldo Slusher