b-hebrew - Re: FW: [b-hebrew] qetseph in 2Ki 3:27

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jonathan D. Safren" <yonsaf AT beitberl.ac.il>
  • To: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: FW: [b-hebrew] qetseph in 2Ki 3:27
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 20:53:04 +0200

Gentlemen, please!
Hebrew font has its uses and transliteration has its uses. I use both in my
work, depending upon the circumstances.
It will be very useful for members of this list to download a browser which
can read Hebrew letters. That doesn't mean that every communication need use
Hebrew letters. Or the opposite.
Indeed, however, list rules should be modified so as to allow BOTH Hebrew
fonts and trasliteration.
Sincerely,
Jonathan D. Safren, Editor
Mo'ed - Annual for Jewish Studies