b-hebrew - Re: Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ausra Pazera <apazera AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: Charles David Isbell <cisbell AT home.com>, Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:53:09 +0000 (GMT)

Yes, it's may be very insulting for non-Christians,
but even for Christians... I wonder how long Christian
biblists will imagine that they have some monopol for
understanding the HEBREW BIBLE? I suppose that we
don't make here theological researches, and it's
inconsistent to make such a kind of theological
declarations as "foreshadowing" etc... That's even
inconsistent for understanding the text's written much
earler texts of Paul and other writers of NT. I
completely agree with Charles David Isabel...

Ausra

Glen wrote: "Paul mentions numerous times that

=====
Ausra Pazera

Vilnius University
Religious Studies Centre