b-hebrew - Is this Biblical Hebrew or not? I Would like to know

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Raymond de Hoop <rdehoop AT keyaccess.nl>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Is this Biblical Hebrew or not? I Would like to know
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 07:23:55 +0100

Without giving any comment on the kind of arguments itself, I consider this
kind of posting to the list as absolutely inappropriate. It is a list on
B-Hebrew and the Hebrew Bible. Please keep us free of this.

Raymond

> Van: Tsadowq AT aol.com
> Beantwoord: Tsadowq AT aol.com
> Datum: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:19:57 EST
> Aan: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
> Onderwerp: Re: Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know
>

> Hello everyone,
>
> In a message dated 02/13/2001 5:20:15 PM
> Mountain Standard Time, Peter_Kirk AT sil.org writes:
> << that receiving spiritual sustenance is no guarantee
> of pleasing God and not coming under his judgment.>>
>
> Since this opportunity may never come again, I will use the
> chance to agree with Peter. Paul mentions numerous times
> that events of the Old Testament were but a "foreshadowing".
>
> Peter Kirk's "physical vs. spiritual sustenance" theory
> is theologically proven out (again) in John 7 where
> Jesus speaks toward the physical manna consumed
> in the wilderness by those who "died"; this Jesus
> does, in comparison to the spiritual manna which
> Christ offered to those "who should not perish".
>
> Best regards,
> Glen
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: [rdehoop AT keyaccess.nl]
> To unsubscribe, forward this message to
> $subst('Email.Unsub')

  • Is this Biblical Hebrew or not? I Would like to know, Raymond de Hoop, 02/15/2001