b-hebrew - Re: The 24 hour "evening and mornings" ???

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Polycarp66 AT aol.com
  • To: ronning AT xsinet.co.za, b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: The 24 hour "evening and mornings" ???
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 02:23:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/2000 4:44:28 PM Central Standard Time,
ronning AT xsinet.co.za writes:

<<
Thanks to astrophysics we now know the answer to that one -
it's not anachronistic at all. The earth, along with the
rest of our solar system, began as a dark amorphous (tohu
wabohu) cloud of hydrogen along with some heavier stuff
which began to contract due to gravity. The particles
accelerated towards the center, and after a time they were
going fast enough that the whole cloud began to glow (there
was light). >>

Which school did P attend? MIT? Berkely? Cal Tech?

gfsomsel