b-hebrew - Re: New Subscriber

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Michael Miles" <michaelwm AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: New Subscriber
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 10:22:18 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Will Wagers" <hyle AT airmail.net>
To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 1999 8:02 AM

> It's not Sunday, so why the sermon?

Sorry, I'm a Bible teacher and I didn't mean to make it come across like a
sermon. I'm real sorry I offended you, but I don't take it as correct that
Sunday is the only day that truth be taught, and neither did Christ.

Perhaps next time you might invest a little more thought into what I showed
you from the Scriptures and comment about the topic, rather than your
dislike of having it spelled out to you. I'd appreciate you proving my
teachings WRONG, if you believe it to be possible to do so. If not, then
take it as a sermon and learn from it.

Regards,
Michael