b-hebrew - Re: The "presence" of the Lord

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Mark & Mary Markham" <markhamm AT topsurf.com>
  • To: <Peter_Kirk AT SIL.ORG>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The "presence" of the Lord
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:04:19 +0100

Peter,

Do people realy use Matt. 18:20 (-- in context CHURCH DISCIPLINE) to
describe the presence of the Lord? That would be strange since the event
Eric describes has little to do with formal discipline.

Also the actual mainifeststion-- visible etc., is described in all the below
refs. They can not be the same-- can they?

Grace to you,

Mark Markham
Heidelberg, Germany