sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] My resignation

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] My resignation
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:48:41 +0200

> our distribution is dead.

Not really, at least my two boxes are alive and up-to-date. :-)

Yea, we have problems and time to time even I personally think about
Source Mage fork. It is difficult to make some agreement here. I am
upset with xorg, glibc, kmod, gcc branches. None plans to pull them into
master. None plans with our website. None plans how to attract new
developers. Yea, sorcery development could be more active, cauldron is
dead. The main problem is that we don't speak together. I know that with
some developers it is impossible to talk about changes. The question is
if they are still developers if none commits from them.

> Unfortunately I don't see
> anything in the future that could change this.

Fork?
New leaders ballot?

Thanks for you work.
Have a nice ...