sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Linux Spell Custom Kernel Issues

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Brown <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Linux Spell Custom Kernel Issues
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 12:08:33 -0800

Okay I added the 'expert' mode to the linux spell in devel, I think this is what you are asking for so I'd like feed-back it's not quite what Robert has been asking but I think it limits the dialog input even more than what he was suggesting.

I called it 'expert' because I guess half of my problem was confussion with the way the old linux spell did it's custom stuff (which was very haxxory).

- David Brown