sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ncurses 5.5 update

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ncurses 5.5 update
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 12:17:51 -0500

This is great! I don't have any systems to test this right away, but I can probably bastardize my dev machine...
Thank you!

Sergey.

Seth Alan Woolley wrote:

I fixed this problem in devel/test. Please feel free to test it some more and try to break it if you can. If you break it please try to find a repeatable way to break it, then come to me, and I'll see what I can do. It was a really really small fix having to do with the fact that the install process runs ncurses-related stuff itself, so an abi change had caused a problem with tic. The "safety" "make install" to a temporary lib location to make sure utf upgrade fixes and downgrades aren't broken is now just "make install.libs". Now the spell should be able to go in and out of utf, up and down versions, and with and without various bindings, just fine, in theory.