permaculture - [permaculture] IPC Values ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] IPC Values ?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 17:55:26 -0600

Steve,
I think you're barking up the wrong tree with Darren, and at least several
other of the speakers listed on the programme, of which Darren wasn't one
that I noticed. Not that they need anyone to defend them. I missed this
whole conversation while teaching a phenomenal PDC with Scott overlooking
the glorious Rio Grande Rift.

I just looked at the IPC website. Geoff is on the top of the sponsors list.
I'm sure he paid for that, not that there's anything wrong with that. Are
you sure your problem isn't mostly with him though? His website is awfully,
um, how do you say...if you buy my films you too can learn to flip houses
and make a million...auto-cue melodic angel music...the savior has
come..and if you call right now, we'll send you TWO films for the price of
FREE! On the internet it's always 1am with no programming left somewhere.

My point being I would hate to see Darren thrown into the same lot.

Jason

--

www.realearthdesign.com

720-496-9744