permaculture - Re: [permaculture] IPC values ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] IPC values ?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 11:51:12 -0700

Steve— is there a place where the IPC discussion can be seen on-line, or is
it via private emails? A link to where it’s happening would be much
appreciated.

I have never been to an IPC. The huge trave/lodgingl expense ($3000 or more)
and crazy carbon footprint makes it a non-starter so, And I confess that
because I usually get paid well to give talks, I’m spoiled. I live simply and
to pay that much out of my own pocket is a hurdle for me. I don’t have an
institutional affiliation or grant to pay for it.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com

Coming in July: my new book on urban permaculture, The Permaculture City.
Pre-order it at on-line booksellers or at
http://www.chelseagreen.com/bookstore/item/the_permaculture_city/