permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Maintaining the standards of permaculture - important issues

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Felicity Wright" <flickwright@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Maintaining the standards of permaculture - important issues
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 08:51:11 +0800

Love your work Toby and Lawrence and appreciate your responses and did
a bit of LMFAO - but

why give a fossil fuel stoked fire any further oxygen?
this kind of provocative, nonsensical shite is just a big waste of
time. let's get designing and networking and community building and
gardening and find the solutions in our problems
peace flick

Felicity Wright Management Advisor Live & Learn Cambodia +855 (0) 77
319 018 skype: flick.wright