pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] EIE references

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] EIE references
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:39:01 -0700

hello everyone,

Apologies, but I've been super busy and still haven't gotten around to
doing research on Ecosystem Information Engineering for you. However, I
still plan to.

In the meantime, please read these 2 articles. I *know* you (at least
Lawrence!) will find them interesting, and hopefully relevant. If you
don't have Acrobat or cannot open PDF files for some reason, please let
me know and give me alternatives.

onwards
*Stephanie

p.s. Industrial Ecology is something I'm considering pursuing graduate
studies in, so I'd be interested in knowing what you think...