pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] EIE references

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] EIE references
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:10:33 -0700

hi Lawrence,

I think your vision has been articulated in the Biomimicry field - and this is
part of what I was going to look into as far as EIE references to share with
yalls. You're definitely on the right track...

Have you read Biomimicry? Although it's already somewhat dated, there are
some fascinating references to Biomimicry in Information Systems.

peace
*Stephanie