pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] for le website

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] for le website
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:27:24 +0000

Aloha,

Why not just do it now?

Because I am super busy at the moment and want to get this up on the website
asap.

No worries, I don't need you to hurry in either case.

My thought towards editing is as I said:

Looks to me like the last paragraph is mostly vision statement material. There might be another couple of sentences from earlier paragraphs that would also fit...again, as a guiding chunk of text the vision is the "doing" of PIW.

...and I'm not clear what really our vision statement is. I still don't get anything real clear vision-wise out of the existing content other than my thought above about what might be parts of a vision statement buried within it.
If we had a significant group conversation to produce a vision statement I confess I missed it.
If we did and I'm the only one who doesn't think it's a sufficiently good and clear vision statment, fine with me if you put it up as it is.