pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] for le website

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] for le website
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:33:45 -0700

oi gente,

Attached are two ingredients for the hg website:

1. final blurbs - I have incorporated your edits where I saw fit. If
you still have serious issues with something, let me know. Otherwise,
Chad, can you please post these on the website asap? (And Johns, I am
still mindful of your concerns regarding what fits into mission vs.
vision vs. general introduction - perhaps once we add a more general
introduction/background, we can trim the vision? What do you think?)

2. final bios - Once again, edits incorporated but let me know if you
must make more. And once again, Chad, can you please post these?

Just wanting to flesh out the website now that grant proposals are
rolling in.

And again, Chad - will Eden be up again soon? And can you write a mini-
update on the technical status of hg that I can submit to the Whole
Systems Foundation, so they can see proof-of-concept?

Thanks yalls
*Stephanie

p.s. A good friend and incredible designer will be in town soon, and
I'll brainstorm the logo with him...