nafex - Re: [nafex] Indian Cling Peach

  • From: Scott Smith <scott@cs.jhu.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Indian Cling Peach
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 08:42:48 -0400

Andy, I obtained scionwood through CRFG and I don't know where they got it
from. If you know of someone going to a CRFG swap this winter it will
hopefully be there again. This is assuming you can graft. I will have extra
at some point but probably not this year - its a small graft and I already
promised wood to a few people.

On the subject of these Sanguine peaches I also grew out Sanguine Tardeva, it
is similar to Indian Free but less prone to rot and earlier ripening. But,
it is small and goes mealy some years. Sanguine Tardif de Chanas was
incredibly bland.

Scott