nafex - Re: [nafex] Indian Cling Peach

  • From: "R. Kelly Coffey" <kelly@theravenrocks.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Indian Cling Peach
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 12:45:17 +0000

I had an Indian Blood Cling that was covered with bacterial spot every year
and no amount of spraying would reduce it. Another variety- resisitant to
bacterial spot- was growing next to it, and the side of the resistant variety
nearest the Indian Blood would develop bacterial spot. Eventually I had no
choice but to get rid of the Indian Blood if I wanted to keep the other
varieties as well. I would like to replant an Indian Blood if anyone can
offer an effective remedy for the bacterial spot problem.

Kelly Coffey
western North Carolina