nafex - Re: [nafex] Pollinator for Actidinia arguta (kiwi)

  • From: Dan Nave <nave1@comcast.net>
  • To: William McNam <billmcnam@yahoo.com>
  • Cc: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Pollinator for Actidinia arguta (kiwi)
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 17:33:56 -0500

If they grow well via cuttings, I suppose that would be the easiest way to
go...

Dan

On 9/6/2012 12:23 AM, William McNam wrote:
If the plant has vigorous
shoot growth and the bark is still slipping you can still do T-bud. But if
plant is no longer actively growing (i.e. bark is not slipping) use chip bud.
Otherwise wait till spring to splice graft using dormant scionwood.
Or if you have the space just plant more females on either side of the male.