nafex - Re: [NAFEX] viruses

  • From: "HDessureault" <inter.verbis@atreide.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] viruses
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:34:47 -0500

Hi Derry,
I also have an ISP which intercepts viruses.
It informs me of having deleted a message containing a virus by a separate
e-mail and it gives me information about the origin of the message and the
identity of the virus.
It is a free service which comes with the ISP service.
My ISP is a small company and I tend to favor small company over larger
ones. Even if the cost is sometimes a little higher, the benefits of
personnalized services and additional help when necessary is well worth it.
Hélène