nafex - Re: [NAFEX] message text

  • From: "HDessureault" <inter.verbis@atreide.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] message text
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:06:14 -0500

Hi Tom,
Yes, the message from HDessureault, i.e. Hélène was blank as I thought it
was a reply procedure only to insure registration to the new list.
I didn't realize it was addressed to everyone already on the list. It just
goes to show how little understanding some of us have of the process.
Sorry.
Here we had 5 or 6 cm of thick heavy snow (2 inches) and it is still
falling.
The apple flower buds are swelled but not open yet. I hope it does not do
too much damage.
Thank you for keeping track of what is going on.
Hélène, z3-4