nafex - Re: [NAFEX] message text

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] message text
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:21:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I think the instuctions were indicating that only TXT files can be
attached to an email. All other types of attachements (DOC, GIF, JPG,
PDF, etc.) would be stripped from emails. So if you want to attach a
document to an email to the list, it has to be in TXT format.

Only one message came through blank to me, and that was HDessureault's. I
sent him an email off list asking if the email was blank or not. He has
not replied yet.

Later,
Tom

--