nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple Recommendations

  • From: Lucky Pittman <Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple Recommendations
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:12:20 -0500

While it probably won't win any prizes from serious apple connoisseurs, at
my house "Callaway" crab wins - heavy production of large (for an edible
crab downgraded to 'ornamental' status), red/yellow, yellow-fleshed
crabapples, sweet, not too tart, reliable producer with no spray. A
favorite with the kids, as well as the adults.

I may never get an apple off my COP or Cornish Gilliflower, but I know the
Callaway will be there.
Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6
Hopkinsville, KY

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates
as low as 0.0% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9331/15/_/423498/_/970171930/