nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple Recommendations

  • From: Naomi Ann Counides <beefalo@rmci.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple Recommendations
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:29:01 -0600

My Keepsake here in Zone 6 Idaho, sandy alkaline soil, long season,
irrigation (low
rainfall> Is my most agreeable, reliable, grower overwhelmingly friendly
apple. I
have to thin the whoopee out of it every year. Big fruit, Big taste.
Keepsake!
Keepsake! Keepsake! (I also have Cox, Golden Nugget, Grimes, Karmine and
Jonagold.)

Naomi

Ed & Pat Fackler wrote:
<snip>

> 20. Keepsake - Very shy, but flavor is great on the one apple you get
> every five years or so!
>
> There you have it, or these are a few which come to mind.
>
> Hope this helps. I'd be extremely interested in hearing of others.
> Hey,
> Jill Vorbeck, lets have it!!!!
>
> Ed

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates
as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9332/15/_/423498/_/970171727/