msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] search strategies for mounted SAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "E.S." <ES212@QWEST.NET>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] search strategies for mounted SAR
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 22:07:25 -0700

got it, thank you
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 7:21 PM

Since you operate under the sheriff it is up to him (or his lawyers and risk managers) to decide if the use of an ultralight is worth it.  Our insurance company lets us borrow anything except boats with 100 HP or more and aircraft. So it is up to another agency to fly for us and we use them as available.

Irv Lichtenstein

SE PA SAR