msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Trucks?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: VallenC@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Trucks?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 01:11:06 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/2007 10:04:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time, pennbo@verizon.net writes:
Now I need to wrap my brain around the sheer SIZE of the newer trucks.
Have any of you stood next to a Chevy 2500 Silverado? It's HUGE. I'm
tall and the top rail comes almost to my shoulder! I don't even want to
think about throwing tack over that rail and into the bed!!!

Thanks again all!
Chris Pennington

(any recommendations on brand/type of three horse trailers? That's also
in the works! I usually haul only two beasts at once, and we have a
couple of two horse trailers, but we have three horses and in our fire
prone area we need one to hold them all - just in case.)