msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Mounted SAR to include ATV?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: possegal@att.net
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Mounted SAR to include ATV?
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 04:09:55 +0000

Here in Solano Co, Ca, the Sheriff's SAR unit includes ATV's, horses, 4x4,
and ground searches along with air support. All work very well together, and
we use the ATV's when we sensory train our horses.
--
Carla J Olsen
possegal@att.net

-------------- Original message from Santafearabians@aol.com: --------------