msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] "ICE" for Rescuers

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] "ICE" for Rescuers
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:20:03 -0700

???
I didn't take offense at what was originally posted by Una and hope my comments didn't suggest I did. (If you're seeing some "bristling" in this thread, I guess I need to go play catch up and read subsequent posts.) She shared her opinion regarding ICE, and I shared mine. I don't have any problem with this. As I said, this issue is a personal choice.

No, we haven't "met" anywhere except online in various discussion groups.

Jorene

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lyne" <lyne612@yahoo.com>