msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Night lights - Part 1

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Night lights - Part 1
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:57:16 -0800

Thanks Billie - I hadn't heard of that option but it sounds excellent. We use red lights in our foaling stalls for monitoring pregnant mares (looks like our last mare will foal soon, possibly tonight!) and that provides us with good visibility without creating a problem for the horses.

And if anyone wants to try and catch our last mare foaling online, you're welcome to visit. ;)
Live foaling stall camera & Chat on www.CEOates.com/webcam.html

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare Co, CA